Saturday 11 October 2008

Comments please...

I know from chattting to some of you in class how many people have been using the blog to help their learning and to have a bit of fun.

You might not have noticed that there is a comments function on the blog.... it would be really great if you felt that you wanted to leave a comment; tell me what you like, what you don't like and what you would like to see on the blog. If you have found a great French website, or some new games, let me know! Leave a comment and other people can use them too!

Just remember that when you leave a comment, to be safe, please only leave first names or nicknames, not surnames.

3 comments:

vww said...

No need to have a google account... just click on anonymous.

Anonymous said...

hi miss. i know that looking at your blog has helped me in french. it is always a great way to help me with my homework.

from Jade - 7s

optimusjamie said...

Bonjour! See you when the new term starts! (Jamie Tarn, 7B3)